One way Jesus

One way Jesus

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Faith

. God has been growing me in faith. for a while now God has been growing me that once i pray for something to trust God with it and not come back and pray for the same thing again and again. so I pray once and wait to see what God is gonna do and each time God has answered my prayer, sometimes months later, sometimes only a few days later. point is I only have to pray about it once if I trust God hears me and will answer.Part two has been calling things as if they already were, ...even before they happen. and this has been the most recent growth of faith in me. God tells me in breif something will happen. I then tell others( as well as myself) that it will happen. Though the road getting there may seem a little bumpy at times, I never loose sight of what God told me will happen and in the end in the end, it also does happen, just like God told me in the begining :-)

This in part relates to my oldest son coming back to church. about a yr ago he had walked away from the church, vowing never to come back again. God told me it was time for his return. I was overjoyed and nervse, as things were so rocky when he had left. However no matter what has happened this time, he is still determined to go to church. That is the power of God. At this point my son is going to church for God and not people and that is so huge in a christain walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment